With over 50,000 CHIP graduates worldwide, we hear a variety of positive outcomes from people who have gone through the program. Here are 5 outcomes that graduates comment on consistently.
1. My cholesterol went down significantly. Typically, a person with high cholesterol can lower their cholesterol 15-20% in just 30 days.
2. I lost weight and feel great! In the 30 day CHIP Program, people lose 5-7 pounds or more. Losing approximately 2 pounds a week is a good guideline, and the weight stays off.
3. I went to my physician and asked if my medication for type II diabetes could be adjusted. Type II diabetics are often able to reduce or eliminate their medication as a result of CHIP after consulting with their physician.
4. My high blood pressure has gone down. In the 30 day CHIP Program, blood pressure drops 12-15% on average.
5. I have more energy. People begin to feel better than they have in years.
Other comments are “My arthritis has improved”. “I haven’t had a migraine in weeks!” “When my physician saw my improved numbers, he reduced the dosages of some of my medications and eliminated others.” “Not only am I saving money by reducing the number of medications I take, but also my food bill has been reduced because I am making better choices.” “I am able now able to do activities I have not been able to do for years!” “The CHIP Program showed me how to regain my health. I am so glad I found out about CHIP.”
CHIP is a wellness program that teaches people how to make better lifestyle choices to reduce high cholesterol and blood pressure, disarm type II diabetes, and helps people lose weight. The beauty of CHIP is there is no ongoing costs of buying supplements or special prepackaged food. You too can experience what others have experienced. Join CHIP. Visit www.CHIPhealth.com for more information. If you have taken the CHIP Program, feel free to comment on your results.